If you do not have a will or trust, check out no – cost DIY services from www.freewill.com for:
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- and related documents
If you are married with children or have a family and want to provide for your children in a responsible manner with guardianship and spacing out distributions over time, this service is for you. If you have put off estate planning because of cost, logistics in meeting with an attorney, or a simple lack of desire to talk about the inevitable, this service is for you.
What services are available? Freewill.com helps you provide answers to five major questions:
- Beneficiaries – Who is going to get everything?
- Method of Distribution – How are the beneficiaries going to get everything (ages, no restrictions, etc.)?
- Trustee/Executor/Power of Attorney – Who will make financial decisions for you if you cannot?
- Health Care – Who will make health care decisions for you if you cannot? and
- Guardian – Who will have physical custody of minor children?