We believe it’s beneficial to consider a select few Fixed Index Annuities (FIA) providers based on fiduciary research as fixed income alternative for fixed income bonds, fixed income mutual funds or fixed income ETFs. Why? Because they provide the following:
- 100% Principal Protection – savings do not decline in stock market crash or when interest rates change
- Gains are Tax Deferred – interest earned in FIA is not taxed until withdrawn
- Positive Gains - market linked index gains are locked in every year
- Guaranteed Rate of Return – on accumulation value between 5% - 7% (non-walk away value)
- Guaranteed Income for Life – accumulation value creates lifetime income (if wanted) - without annuitizing
- Free Long-Term Care (LTC) benefit – included in solution protecting against unexpected LTC need
Index or fixed annuities are not designed for short term investments and may be subject to caps, restrictions, fees and surrender charges as described in the annuity contract. Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuer.